Applying for a Sponsor Licence – who needs it and how to apply?
If you are a UK employer and considering hiring a person from overseas, this introductory session is aimed to give you an overview of the process, explain the terminology used
If you are a UK employer and considering hiring a person from overseas, this introductory session is aimed to give you an overview of the process, explain the terminology used by the Home Office and give you an idea of costs and legal requirements. The session will be interactive and we will try to answer as many questions as we can, so please bring your questions along.
The seminar will cover:
- Advantages and disadvantages of a sponsor licence
- Overview of the application process
- Key terminology: defined and undefined certificates of sponsorship, assigning certificates of sponsorship, the roles of the key personnel
- Eligibility and required documents
- Costs of sponsoring a worker
- The role of a legal representative
Please note that we will be recording the session so if you cannot make it on this specific date, you can still register and we will send you the recording after the session.
(Thursday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Helena SheizonHelena is the founder and managing director of Kadmos Consultants. She was called to the bar in 2005 and has been specialising in immigration since 2006. She is registered as Level 3 (OISC top level) immigration advisor with a licence for Judicial Review case management.