Overcome immigration barriers
We make it happen for you!
Overcome immigration barriers
We resolve immigration problems
services we offer
Who we are
We are a boutique firm of London-based specialist immigration lawyers who can help with every aspect of immigration to the UK. We help businesses comply with immigration requirements when engaging workers from overseas and we help private individuals to make the UK their home, for a while or for good, whether they are coming the UK to join family or to work for an employer, make an investment, or study at a UK university.
Hundreds of our clients have progressed from an initial application for entry clearance to British citizenship and we are proud that our success rate is 100% for applications which fall squarely under the rules and 97% for the more complex applications which require exercise of discretion. We work very hard to maintain this track record and the positive outcome of your application is our top priority.
- Clear advice on the requirements that you have to meet for a successful application
- Careful preparation of supporting documents and legal representations to make the strongest of your case
- Detailed feedback and heads up if there are any issues that need to be addressed – if there are any concerns about the outcome of your application we will let you know before submitting it and will take your instructions
- Steady follow up to get a timely decision and safe return of your documents
- Book a zoom call or telephone call with one of our immigration lawyers so that we assess your case and let you know if we can take your instructions or if you need a more detailed consultation;
- We will email you our engagement letter confirming what we are instructed to do and our view on the prospect of success;
- You confirm our engagement by email and make a payment of legal fees;
- You will receive a list of documents we need from you and questions for the application form;
- We prepare the forms and supporting documents with legal representations in support of your case;
- You check and sign the application form and make an online payment of the Home Office fees;
- We upload the supporting documents and legal representations on the government portal and book a biometric appointment for you;
- You attend the biometric appointment;
- We follow up with the Home Office and maintain any necessary correspondence on your behalf until a decision is made.
- A BRP card is sent out to you after approval of your application; we will ask you to email us a copy for the file.
- We offer highly professional legal advice and top quality customer care without charging you extra for priority or VIP service
- You can expect a positive outcome of your immigration application unless we have explicitly told you there may be a problem
- We have resolved even the most complex and challenging cases where other immigration lawyers did not see any prospect of success
- We can tackle all manner of immigration problems so no matter if you need a British citizenship solicitor, a spouse visa solicitor or anything else immigration related, we are sure to be able to help.
We want to help you as much as possible and this site is full of information that you may find useful. However, we cannot offer free legal advice for a number of reasons.
Legal advice is a formal service for which we bear professional responsibility. If you act on our advice we take full responsibility that the advice is correct, reliable and comprehensive.
We always take note of the advice we give and send you an email confirming our advice in writing.
There are citizens advice bureaus and immigration advice centres who may have funding for offering legal advice without charging clients.
If you are looking for free advice, make sure the organisation you contact is creditable and is funded to provide this service.
On this site we share general information and frequently asked questions which we think many people will find of help. This information is not offered in the form of legal advice. The rules change much more often then we would like them to, and it is sometimes not possible to keep all information up to date. Although we do our best in regularly updating this website.
WHAT PROBLEM CAN WE HELP YOU SOLVE?
WHY CHOOSE US
WHAT'S COOL ABOUT US
WE KNOW WHAT WE DO
WE ARE CHILLED AND
WE ARE NICE
HOW IT WORKS