UK Immigration & Nationality Lawyers

Both EEA family permit and EEA residence cards are issued to third country national family members of EU citizens. EEA family permit is similar to entry clearance and is issued by an Entry Clearance Office outside the UK, in the country of the migrant’s habitual residence, and is valid for six months. EEA residence card is issued by the Home Office in the UK and is normally valid for five years. Both documents can be used as confirmation of the right to enter the UK, the right to take up employment, rent accommodation, and register with a GP for primary health care.

2020 Kadmos Consultants / Sitemap / Privacy / Disclaimer / Terms Of Use

Copyright Kadmos Consultants

Speak to a UK Immigration Lawyer! Call +44 (0) 208 930 9503 or send us a message
Complete the form and one of our UK immigration lawyers will be in touch.