UK Immigration & Nationality Lawyers

As you were born in the UK prior to 1st January 1983, you are British citizen at birth as long as your parents were not in the UK as diplomats. They do not need to have had Indefinite Leave to Remain. You do not need to naturalise or register as British. And you can apply for a British passport.

2020 Kadmos Consultants / Sitemap / Privacy / Disclaimer / Terms Of Use

Copyright Kadmos Consultants

Speak to a UK Immigration Lawyer! Call +44 (0) 208 930 9503 or send us a message
Complete the form and one of our UK immigration lawyers will be in touch.