UK Immigration & Nationality Lawyers

Tier 5 Applications & Sponsorship

Tier 5 Applications & Sponsorship

Tier 5 sponsors may engage temporary staff from outside the European Union within certain sectors of employment:

  • creative including dancers, performers or workers in film and television, performers in theatre and opera
  • sporting,
  • charity workers,
  • religious workers,
  • sponsored researchers under the Government Authorised Exchange (which includes sponsored researchers for Higher Education Institutions).

Any UK based business wishing to engage a worker under the Tier 5 scheme is required to have a Sponsorship licence in this category.

The licence allows the employer to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) in accordance with the rules set by the UK Border Agency. The procedure rules can be found in UKBA Policy Guidance.

2020 Kadmos Consultants / Sitemap / Privacy / Disclaimer / Terms Of Use

Copyright Kadmos Consultants

Speak to a UK Immigration Lawyer! Call +44 (0) 208 930 9503 or send us a message
Complete the form and one of our UK immigration lawyers will be in touch.