Immigration law has become just as important to business owners and HR professionals as employment law did in the previous century. Right to work checks are mandatory and fines for employing someone unlawfully can be in the tens of thousands of pounds. The risk of dismissing someone unfairly out of fear that they may not have the right to work is also high.
To avoid these worries, we offer comprehensive support and training to business owners and HR professionals to give you confidence in navigating the UK immigration rules and set up a compliant and secure practice procedure.
Our services to businesses include:
- Assistance with sponsor licence applications
- Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT)
- Operation of the Sponsor Management System as Level 1 users
- Applications for certificates of sponsorship
- Visa applications for sponsored workers
- Immigration compliance training
- Advice on permitted activities for business visitors
- Advice on post-Brexit employment of EU nationals
If you need help with any of the above or you have any other questions related to employment of non-British citizens, please get in touch. We will have a no-commitment initial conversation over the phone and will give you a quote for the full scope of work as soon as we can identify what is required.