UK Immigration & Nationality Lawyers


If you were given status as a dependant of a Tier 1 migrant under the rules which were in place pre-July 2012 changes, you will be covered by transitional arrangements and will qualify to apply for indefinite leave to remain once you have lived in the UK with your partner for two years. If your leave to remain was granted under post-July 2012 rules you will only qualify for ILR after you have lived in the UK with your partner for five years, so you would need to extend your current dependant’s visa first at the time your husband applies for ILR, and you would be able to apply for ILR on completion of five years as dependant.

2020 Kadmos Consultants / Sitemap / Privacy / Disclaimer / Terms Of Use

Copyright Kadmos Consultants

Speak to a UK Immigration Lawyer! Call +44 (0) 208 930 9503 or send us a message
Complete the form and one of our UK immigration lawyers will be in touch.