UK Immigration & Nationality Lawyers


You may extend your Tier 2 (General) visa at the “new entrant” salary rate while changing employers if you are under 26 years of age on the date of your application for extension and as long as the extension would not take your total stay under Tier 2 to more than 3 years and 1 month. Therefore, the date of termination of your contract specified by your new employer on the Certificate of Sponsorship should be less than 3 years and 1 month from the date you were first granted your Tier 2 (General) visa.

2020 Kadmos Consultants / Sitemap / Privacy / Disclaimer / Terms Of Use

Copyright Kadmos Consultants

Speak to a UK Immigration Lawyer! Call +44 (0) 208 930 9503 or send us a message
Complete the form and one of our UK immigration lawyers will be in touch.