UK Immigration & Nationality Lawyers


There are two conditions under which it is possible to make this switch.  The first is if your Tier 2 (Intra-company transfer) visa was issued under the rules in place before 6 April 2010 and you are applying to change sponsor.  Secondly, you may switch if you are applying to change sponsor and were granted the now obsolete Tier 2 (Intra-company transfer: Established staff) visa before 6 April 2011.  If your current visa was issued after 6 April 2011 you will not qualify to switch to Tier 2 (General) visa.

2020 Kadmos Consultants / Sitemap / Privacy / Disclaimer / Terms Of Use

Copyright Kadmos Consultants

Speak to a UK Immigration Lawyer! Call +44 (0) 208 930 9503 or send us a message
Complete the form and one of our UK immigration lawyers will be in touch.