UK Immigration & Nationality Lawyers

You can move to the UK with your daughter if you can demonstrate that your daughter is financially “self-sufficient”, i.e. you will have sufficient means to live in the UK without recourse to public funds. When assessing your means, you cannot rely on the future income from employment in the UK, but you can rely on income from other sources and savings. If you are applying for entry clearance from abroad, you should be issued with an EEA family permit which is valid for six months. You will be applying for an EEA residence card or a “derivative” EEA residence card once in the UK. The residence card or derivative residence card is issued for five years. You should be aware that derived right of residence does not lead to permanent right of residence in the UK. It is important that you seek legal advice if you wish to settle in the UK in the long term.

2020 Kadmos Consultants / Sitemap / Privacy / Disclaimer / Terms Of Use

Copyright Kadmos Consultants

Speak to a UK Immigration Lawyer! Call +44 (0) 208 930 9503 or send us a message
Complete the form and one of our UK immigration lawyers will be in touch.