UK Immigration & Nationality Lawyers

Tier 1 Entrepreneur may invest in commercial property.  However, the value of the residential accommodation will not be counted towards the amount of the business investment. In order to demonstrate the required level of investment, you will need to provide an evaluation of the living accommodation prepared by a chartered surveyor.  The estimated value of residential premises will be deducted from your overall investment. Surveyor’s report should be dated within three months of your application for extension of leave to remain.

2020 Kadmos Consultants / Sitemap / Privacy / Disclaimer / Terms Of Use

Copyright Kadmos Consultants

Speak to a UK Immigration Lawyer! Call +44 (0) 208 930 9503 or send us a message
Complete the form and one of our UK immigration lawyers will be in touch.