UK Immigration & Nationality Lawyers

I was born in London on March 1981. My parents are both Japanese. They worked in London but left the UK 3 years after my birth and never came back again. I am resident in Japan. Am I entitled to British citizenship?

As you were born in the UK prior to 1st January 1983, you are British citizen at birth as long as your parents were not in the UK as diplomats. They do not need to have had Indefinite Leave to Remain. You do not need to naturalise or register as British. And you can apply for a British passport.

Read More

2014-2018 Kadmos Consultants / Sitemap / Privacy / Disclaimer / Terms Of Use

Design by Boshanka

Speak to a UK Immigration Lawyer! Call +44 (0) 208 930 9503 or send us a message
Complete the form and one of our UK immigration lawyers will be in touch.